Consumer Advice OrganisationsFor a full list of governing bodies, associations and societies, please click here
Consumer Advice Organisations by county
Consumer Advice Organisations by city
Government Departments and Regulatory Bodies
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- A service that offers free and confidential advice and help with legal problems, money
- Citizens Advice, Myddelton House,115-123 Pentonville Road,London, N1 9LZ
- Advice Guide
- Useful, helpful, up-to-date information on a range of subjects, including consumer and legal issues, benefits, housing, employment and debt.
- NHS Complaints Procedure
- Guidance on the NHS complaints procedure for members of the public.
- Office of Fair Trading
- Deals with consumer complaints about goods and services in the UK
- Office of Fair Trading, Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX.
- Phone: 020 7211 8000
- Consumer Direct
- Consumers in the UK can complain about services, suppliers, traders and goods to Consumer Direct.
- Phone: 08454 04 05 06
- Local Government Ombudsmen
- The Local Government Ombudsmen investigate complaints from members of the public about their local councils.
- Local Government Ombudsman, 10th Floor, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP
- Phone: 020 7217 4620
- Information and advice on making a complaint about a school, college, university, the Learning and Skills Council or a Jobcentre.
- Phone: 0870 000 2288
- ASA Advertising Standards Authority
- Regulatory body that works to keep advertising standards in the UK at a high standard.
- Advertising Standards Authority, Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6QT
- Phone: 020 7492 2222
- Information and advice for those who have complaints or have encountered problems whilst holidaying.
- HolidayTravelWatch, PO Box 12768, Birmingham, B28 1AQ
- Bizwiki UK
- User edited business directory that gives consumers the opportunity to review and rate UK companies.